Veterans Helping Veterans
At Create the Good, we're looking to connect people with their passions. And if you've served in the armed services (whether for two years or 30), you likely have a passion for helping others and doing something that has a higher calling. You also have a unique understanding of our nation's veterans and the challenges they may be facing. Why not use your experiences, skills and yes, passion to help fellow veterans near you.
- Serve your military community and the community at large
- Support your brothers and sisters in arms
- Create fellowship with veterans and families
- Network and share experiences
- Make new friends
- Enjoy the personal growth and happiness that continued service to others brings
What is your impact when you volunteer?
- Help your volunteer organization reach more people and do more good
- Provide predictability, stability, and reliability
- Share your leadership, experience, and specialized skill set
- Become an ambassador for the organization by sharing valuable stories experienced through your engagement
- Zip Code
Volunteer Opportunities in 20003
Learn more about AARP's commitment to veterans:
Featured Volunteer Opportunities & Programs
See how AARP FL supports veterans in their community.